April 13, 2011

Event Photography: Sharon's 50th Birthday {Austin Event Photographer}

Last weekend, I had the pleasure of providing photography for a lovely 50th birthday soiree.  It was so beautiful... the home, the view, and the guests and how much fun they had celebrating Sharon's birthday together. 

I have a lot of experience planning special events... from fitness events, to staff trainings, to big campus events, to birthday parties.  But I have to say, it is so much fun not having to plan for once and just walking into something so beautifully put together and planned - and just capturing the event, fun, and love on camera for the birthday girl and her guests to enjoy.

Here are some shots from the night.  More are over at my "Miles of Smiles Photography by Sarah" facebook page.  Enjoy!

If you have a special event coming up, I would love to help you celebrate by capturing the details, fun, and guests on camera.  Please contact me for details by visiting http://www.milesofsmilesphotography.com/

The drinks looked amazing!

The birthday girl...

The cake was gorgeous!

The view / sunset from their patio.

The servers were all smiles!

The happy couple.

The drink menu.